Boeing says confident of delivering orders on time
SINGAPORE Feb 11 (Reuters) - Boeing said on Tuesday it was very confident that it could deliver orders on time as airlines in the Asia-Pacific place a record number of orders for commercial aircraft.
"I think there is good balance between supply and demand at this time," Boeing's global sales chief John Wojick told a media briefing at the Singapore Airshow. "I am confident that we can deliver on the orders we have.
"There is a lot of interest in Asia for the 777X. Certainly we would love to have Singapore as a customer for 777x."
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |