Australia's Goodman Fielder tumbles to 2-month lows after H1 results
SYDNEY Feb 12 (Reuters) - Shares in Australia's Goodman Fielder fell as much as 8.1 percent to touch 2-month lows on Wednesday after the food company reported a first half loss of A$65 million.
The company said its "near term outlook remains challenging". Shares in Goodman Fielder were down 8 percent at 0020 GMT. (Reporting by Thuy Ong; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |