BBVA to price EUR1.5bn Additional Tier 1 bond
LONDON, Feb 11 (IFR) - BBVA is poised to price a EUR1.5bn Additional Tier 1 bond having attracted around EUR14bn of orders from 600 investors, a lead manager said on Tuesday.
The perpetual non-call five-year deeply subordinated bond will price at 7%, the tight end of revised guidance of 7.125% area, and well inside the initial marketing level of low to mid 7%.
Barclays, BBVA, Citigroup and Morgan Stanley are joint bookrunners on the transaction. (Reporting by Aimee Donnellan, editing by Helene Durand, Julian Baker)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade