BRIEF-Control Instruments expects full-year 2013 HEPS between 9.4-11.2 cents
JOHANNESBURG Feb 11 (Reuters) - Control Instruments Group Ltd : * 2013 EPS expected to be between 9.7 cents and 11.5 cents * HEPS is expected to be between 9.4 cents and 11.2 cents compared with a headline earnings per share of 6.58 cents
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |