Dean Foods warns of first-quarter loss
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Dean Foods Co, one of the largest U.S. dairy companies, warned it could post a quarterly loss due to rising prices of milk it buys, sending its shares down 11 percent in premarket trading.
The company said it expected results to range between a loss of 3 cents per share and a profit of 3 cents per share for the first quarter ending in March. (Reporting by Maria Ajit Thomas in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian parliament gunman acted alone: police |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement