Dubai's Drake and Scull says unit wins $102 mln Nakheel contract
DUBAI Feb 11 (Reuters) - A subsidiary of Dubai-based contractor Drake and Scull has won a 375 million dirham ($102.10 million) contract from local developer Nakheel , Drake and Scull said on Tuesay.
The contract is related to a development at Nakheel's Palm Jumeirah, a palm-shaped group of artificial islands just off Dubai's coast, the firm said in a bourse statement.
The firm identified the subsidary that won the contract as the Gulf Technical Construction Company.
($1 = 3.6730 UAE dirhams) (Writing by Olzhas Auyezov; Editing by Yara Bayoumy)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions