Fossil quarterly sales rise 12 percent
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Fashion accessory maker and retailer Fossil Group Inc reported a 12 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by increased sales of its lifestyle watches.
Revenue rose to $1.06 billion in the fourth quarter from $947.7 million a year earlier.
Fossil's shares rose more than 5 percent in extended trading.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran in last-ditch bid to clinch historic nuclear deal
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
- U.S. House will fight Obama's immigration action: Boehner |