Greece posts wider primary budget surplus in January
ATHENS Feb 11 (Reuters) - Greece's central government posted a primary budget surplus of 811 million euros in January compared to a surplus of 415 million euros in the same period last year, deputy finance minister Christos Staikouras said on Tuesday.
The figure excludes social security organisations and local administration budgets.
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance