Hexagon CEO sees at least 5 pct organic growth in 2014
STOCKHOLM Feb 11 (Reuters) - Measurement technology group Hexagon should see sales, excluding acquisitions and currency effects, grow at least as fast in 2014 as the 5 percent achieved in 2013, its CEO said on Tuesday.
"We don't think organic growth is going to be lower than 5 percent in 2014... rather we think that there could even be an upside," CEO Ola Rollen said. ($1 = 0.7327 euros) (Reporting by Johannes Hellstrom; Editing by Simon Johnson)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |