Chemical maker Huntsman posts fourth-quarter profit
Feb 11 (Reuters) - U.S. chemical maker Huntsman Corp posted a profit in the fourth quarter, helped by improved demand for pigments and polyurethanes used in foam insulation.
The company's net income was $41 million, or 17 cents per share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31, compared with a loss of $40 million, or 17 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 3 percent to $2.71 billion.
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine; China seizes ship
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |
- At Mt. Gox bitcoin hub, 'geek' CEO sought both control and escape