RPT-U.S. Treasury says debt limit set at $17.2 trln
WASHINGTON Feb 11 (Reuters) - WASHINGTON, Feb 11 (Reuters) -The U.S. Treasury said on Tuesday that a limit on the federal debt is now $17.2 trillion.
The Treasury said in a statement that the limit was reset on Saturday after having been suspended in October.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Comedian Joan Rivers, 81, rushed to New York hospital
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |