India cbank to hold 9-day term repo for 100 bln rupees on Feb 12
MUMBAI Feb 11 (Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India will conduct a nine-day variable term repo for 100 billion rupees ($1.60 billion) on Wednesday.
The reversal of the term repo will be on Feb. 21. ($1 = 62.3600 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Himank Sharma; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports