INDONESIA PRESS-BTN 2013 net profits up 15 pct y/y-Investor Daily
Indonesian state-controlled mortgage lender PT Bank Tabungan Negara booked net profit of 1.56 trillion rupiah ($128.16 million) in 2013, up 15 percent from 1.36 trillion rupiah a year earlier, driven by interest income and operating revenues, said CEO Maryono.
Interest income rose to 5.63 trillion rupiah as the firm recorded loan growth of 23 percent, with total disbursed loans reaching 81.41 trillion rupiah. The bank targets asset growth of 17-18 percent in 2014, to 160.7 trillion rupiah. (Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12172.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister