INDONESIA PRESS-BSD buys Epicentrum mall for 297 bln rph -Bisnis Indonesia
Property developer PT Bumi Serpong Damai (BSD), controlled by the Sinar Mas Group, has bought the Epicentrum Walk shopping mall in South Jakarta for 297 billion rupiah ($24.40 million) from PT Bakrie Swasakti Utama, a unit of PT Bakrieland Development, Bisnis Indonesia reports.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 12172.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |