INDONESIA PRESS-BSD buys Epicentrum mall for 297 bln rph -Bisnis Indonesia
Property developer PT Bumi Serpong Damai (BSD), controlled by the Sinar Mas Group, has bought the Epicentrum Walk shopping mall in South Jakarta for 297 billion rupiah ($24.40 million) from PT Bakrie Swasakti Utama, a unit of PT Bakrieland Development, Bisnis Indonesia reports.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 12172.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |