INDONESIA PRESS-BSD buys Epicentrum mall for 297 bln rph -Bisnis Indonesia
Property developer PT Bumi Serpong Damai (BSD), controlled by the Sinar Mas Group, has bought the Epicentrum Walk shopping mall in South Jakarta for 297 billion rupiah ($24.40 million) from PT Bakrie Swasakti Utama, a unit of PT Bakrieland Development, Bisnis Indonesia reports.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 12172.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid