IntercontinentalExchange posts Q4 loss after costs from NYSE deal
NEW YORK Feb 11 (Reuters) - IntercontinentalExchange Group Inc, the exchange and clearing house operator, reported a fourth quarter loss on Tuesday due in part to expenses from its $11 billion acquisition of NYSE Euronext and the drop in value of an investment in Brazil.
The net loss attributable to ICE was $176 million, or $1.83 a diluted share, compared with a profit of $130 million, or $1.76 a diluted share, a year earlier.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |