Mexican stocks rise over 1 pct on America Movil gains
MEXICO CITY Feb 11 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks rose more than 1 percent on Tuesday, lifted by a nearly 2 percent gain in telecoms giant America Movil shares.
The company is set to release its fourth-quarter results after the market close.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’