Mexican stocks rise over 1 pct on America Movil gains
MEXICO CITY Feb 11 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks rose more than 1 percent on Tuesday, lifted by a nearly 2 percent gain in telecoms giant America Movil shares.
The company is set to release its fourth-quarter results after the market close.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |