Mexican stocks rise over 1 pct on America Movil gains
MEXICO CITY Feb 11 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks rose more than 1 percent on Tuesday, lifted by a nearly 2 percent gain in telecoms giant America Movil shares.
The company is set to release its fourth-quarter results after the market close.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions