Omnicom's revenue rises as ad sales increase
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Omnicom Group Inc, the largest U.S. advertising company, reported a 2.9 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped mainly by growth in its international markets.
Omnicom's net income available to common shares was $300.5 million, or $1.13 per share, for the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31 compared with $307.1 million, or $1.13 per share, a year earlier.
The company, which owns agencies such as BBDO Worldwide and Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, earned $1.18 per common share, excluding merger expenses.
Revenue rose to $4.06 billion.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet