TripAdvisor revenue rises 26 pct as display-based advertising surges
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Online travel research company TripAdvisor Inc reported a 26 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by a surge in display-based advertising.
Revenue from display-based advertising rose 46 percent to $32.5 million in the fourth quarter.
Total revenue rose to $212.7 million for the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $169.4 million, a year earlier.
Net profit fell to $20.3 million, or 14 cents per share, from $33.6 million, or 23 cents per share.
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources