TripAdvisor revenue rises 26 pct as display-based advertising surges
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Online travel research company TripAdvisor Inc reported a 26 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by a surge in display-based advertising.
Revenue from display-based advertising rose 46 percent to $32.5 million in the fourth quarter.
Total revenue rose to $212.7 million for the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $169.4 million, a year earlier.
Net profit fell to $20.3 million, or 14 cents per share, from $33.6 million, or 23 cents per share.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source