TripAdvisor revenue rises 26 pct as display-based advertising surges
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Online travel research company TripAdvisor Inc reported a 26 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by a surge in display-based advertising.
Revenue from display-based advertising rose 46 percent to $32.5 million in the fourth quarter.
Total revenue rose to $212.7 million for the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $169.4 million, a year earlier.
Net profit fell to $20.3 million, or 14 cents per share, from $33.6 million, or 23 cents per share.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies