Turkey sees bigger than expected decline in 2014 c/a deficit-min/TV
ANKARA Feb 11 (Reuters) - Turkey anticipates a much bigger than previously expected decline in the current account deficit this year, Finance Minister Mehmet Simsek told the CNBC-e news channel on Tuesday.
Turkey is dependent on foreign capital flows to finance its gaping current account deficit, running at around 7 percent of national output.
(Reporting by Humeyra Pamuk)
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act