Barclays Africa sees mid single-digit loan growth in South Africa
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - Barclays Africa Group expects mid single-digit loan growth in South Africa this year, Chief Financial Officer David Hodnett said on Tuesday.
The African subsidiary of Britain's Barclays Plc reported a 14 percent rise in full-year earnings, boosted chiefly by a decline in bad loan costs in its retail and commercial mortgages.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data