U.S. House Democrats will vote for clean Republican debt ceiling measure -Hoyer
WASHINGTON Feb 11 (Reuters) - Representative Steny Hoyer, the No. 2 Democrat in the U.S. House of Representatives, said on Tuesday he will vote for the majority Republicans' clean debt ceiling increase and expects 180 fellow Democrats to do the same.
"We need to act quickly," Hoyer said.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source