Air Canada quarterly net loss narrows as expenses fall
Feb 12 (Reuters) - Air Canada, the country's largest carrier, reported a smaller quarterly net loss, helped by lower expenses.
The company's net loss narrowed to C$6 million ($5.4 million), or 2 Canadian cents per share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31 from C$60 million, or 22 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, Air Canada earned 1 Canadian cent per share.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command