Air Canada quarterly net loss narrows as expenses fall
Feb 12 (Reuters) - Air Canada, the country's largest carrier, reported a smaller quarterly net loss, helped by lower expenses.
The company's net loss narrowed to C$6 million ($5.4 million), or 2 Canadian cents per share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31 from C$60 million, or 22 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, Air Canada earned 1 Canadian cent per share.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand