AIRSHOW-Amedeo leasing company firms up order for 20 Airbus 380s
SINGAPORE Feb 12 (Reuters) - Airbus said on Wednesday that Amedeo, formerly called Doric Lease Corp, had signed a firm order for 20 A380s worth $8.3 billion at list prices.
The purchase follows a provisional order placed by Amedeo at the Paris Airshow in June.
Amedeo and Airbus officials signed the final agreement for the order at the Singapore Airshow, Asia's largest aerospace event.
Sales of the superjumbo have generally been sluggish though Dubai's Emirates, the largest customer, placed an order in November for 50 aircraft that for the time being lifted doubts over production levels.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media