Banco do Brasil taps Maurano to head wholesale, private banking
SAO PAULO Feb 12 (Reuters) - State-run Banco do Brasil SA appointed Mauricio Maurano as senior vice president for wholesale, private and international banking, according to a securities filing on Wednesday.
Maurano replaces Paulo Rogerio Caffarelli, who stepped down last week to become the No. 2 official at Brazil's Finance Ministry.
Banco do Brasil is the nation's largest lender by assets.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- China rejects U.S. criticism over jet encounter
- Protesters mark two weeks since police shooting in Ferguson, Missouri |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |