CORRECTED-Syndication, streaming deals lift CBS profit
(Deletes incorrect names of shows in 1st paragraph)
LOS ANGELES Feb 12 (Reuters) - CBS Corp recorded higher profit for the quarter that ended in December, boosted by higher revenue from syndication of hit TV shows and digital streaming deals.
The media company on Wednesday posted adjusted diluted earnings per share of 78 cents, up 22 percent from a year earlier. Fourth quarter operating income rose 9 percent to $793 million. (Reporting by Lisa Richwine; Editing by Nick Zieminski and Grant McCool)
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park