HK's Cheung Kong sets HK/China 2014 sales target at $5.5 bln
HONG KONG Feb 12 (Reuters) - Hong Kong developer Cheung Kong aims to generate a total of $5.52 billion from flat sales in China and Hong Kong in 2014, according to a company official.
The developer aims to generate about HK$30 billion ($3.87 billion) from flat sales in Hong Kong and another 10 billion yuan ($1.65 billion) from home sales in China, said executive director Justin Chiu. ($1 = 7.7564 Hong Kong dollars) ($1 = 6.0606 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Donny Kwok and Twinnie Siu; Editing by Himani Sarkar)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief