HK's Cheung Kong sets HK/China 2014 sales target at $5.5 bln
HONG KONG Feb 12 (Reuters) - Hong Kong developer Cheung Kong aims to generate a total of $5.52 billion from flat sales in China and Hong Kong in 2014, according to a company official.
The developer aims to generate about HK$30 billion ($3.87 billion) from flat sales in Hong Kong and another 10 billion yuan ($1.65 billion) from home sales in China, said executive director Justin Chiu. ($1 = 7.7564 Hong Kong dollars) ($1 = 6.0606 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Donny Kwok and Twinnie Siu; Editing by Himani Sarkar)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Powerful earthquake rattles Mexico, shakes buildings