Cisco's revenue falls less-than-expected 7 percent
Feb 12 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Cisco Systems Inc posted a less-than-expected 7 percent decline in quarterly revenue, as it continues to struggle with sluggish growth in emerging markets like China.
Cisco, which had warned previously of a revenue decline in its fiscal second quarter, reported revenue of $11.2 billion, down from $12.1 billion a year earlier. Wall Street on average expected Cisco to report of $11.03 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials