EFSF gets strong early momentum
LONDON, Feb 12 (IFR) - Demand for the European Financial Stability Facility's new 10-year issue is approaching EUR4bn, according to a source.
The Aa1/AA/AA+ rated issuer opened books on Wednesday morning at 25bp area over mid-swaps, and that guidance remains unchanged.
Barclays, BNP Paribas and JP Morgan are lead managing the deal, which is expected to price later today. (Reporting by Helene Durand, editing by Julian Baker)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions