EFSF sets size on new 10-year issue
LONDON, Feb 12 (IFR) - The European Financial Stability Facility will raise EUR4bn in the 10-year maturity after attracting EUR5bn of demand, a source said on Wednesday.
The transaction, rated Aa1/AA/AA+, will price at 24bp over mid-swaps, the tight end of plus 25bp area guidance.
Barclays, BNP Paribas and JP Morgan are lead managing the deal, which will price later today. (Reporting by Aimee Donnellan, writing by Helene Durand, editing by Julian Baker)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data