Ford says Jan China auto sales up 53 pct y/y
SHANGHAI Feb 12 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co and its Chinese joint ventures sold 94,466 vehicles in China in January, an increase of 53 pct from a year earlier, the U.S. automaker said on Wednesday.
That compares with a 35 percent increase in December and a 47 percent jump in November.
In 2013, Ford sold a total of 935,813 vehicles in China, up 49 percent from the previous year.
Ford operates joint ventures in China with Chongqing Changan Automobile Co Ltd and Jiangling Motors Corp .
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data