Bank of France's Noyer sees no problem with French banks
PARIS Feb 12 (Reuters) - Bank of France Governor Christian Noyer said on Wednesday that there were no problems with either Credit Agricole or other French banks, criticising a recent study on the sector.
"There is no problem with Credit Agricole, there is no problem with the French banks," Noyer said on BFM Business TV. (Reporting by Leigh Thomas, editing by Astrid Wendlandt)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |