Mengniu takes China Coal's HSI spot, BYD replaces Zoomlion on HSCE
HONG KONG Feb 12 (Reuters) - China Mengniu Dairy will replace China Coal Energy as a component stock on the Hang Seng Index from March 10, the index manager said after markets closed on Wednesday.
Warren Buffett-backed BYD Co Ltd will replace Zoomlion Heavy Industry on the China Enterprises Index of the leading offshore Chinese listings in Hong Kong.
Both changes, part of a regular quarterly review, will be effective after markets shut on March 7. (Reporting by Clement Tan; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions