Imerys agrees to buy AMCOL International in $1.6 bln deal
PARIS Feb 12 (Reuters) - Imerys has agreed to buy minerals and materials group AMCOL International Corp for about $1.6 billion including debt, it said in a statement on Wednesday.
The acquisition, priced at $41 per AMCOL share, is expected to generate "significant commercial and operational synergies" and is expected to boost earnings per share from the first full year of integration, in 2015, Imerys said.
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine; China seizes ship
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |
- At Mt. Gox bitcoin hub, 'geek' CEO sought both control and escape