INDONESIA PRESS-Sentul City to develop 4 CBDs in Bogor-Investor Daily
Property developer PT Sentul City plans to build three to four new central business districts in Bogor, with an initial investment of 3 trillion rupiah ($247.02 million), said co-executive Andrian Budi Utama.
The firm plans to develop apartments, condotels, hotels, office buildings, shopping malls and amusement centres. Sentul City currently owns a 30-hectare plot in Sentul, Bogor, and will develop the first phase on an 8-hectare site. (Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12145 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |