INDONESIA PRESS-Sentul City to develop 4 CBDs in Bogor-Investor Daily
Property developer PT Sentul City plans to build three to four new central business districts in Bogor, with an initial investment of 3 trillion rupiah ($247.02 million), said co-executive Andrian Budi Utama.
The firm plans to develop apartments, condotels, hotels, office buildings, shopping malls and amusement centres. Sentul City currently owns a 30-hectare plot in Sentul, Bogor, and will develop the first phase on an 8-hectare site. (Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12145 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite