INDONESIA PRESS-FIF to issue bonds worth 3 trillion rupiah this year -Investor Daily
Financing firm PT Federal International Finance (FIF) , a unit of PT Astra International, plans to issue bonds worth up to 3 trillion rupiah ($247.02 million)this year, with a three-year tenure, and the first issuance expected in March or April, said CEO Suhartono, the Investor Daily reports.
Director Djap Tet Fa added that the company plans to use the proceeds to disburse more financing. FIF is targeting new financing in 2014 to remain unchanged from last year's 21.5 trillion rupiah, which grew 15 percent from a year earlier. (Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12145 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia