INDONESIA PRESS-Kalbe Farma eyes acquisition this year - Kontan
Drugmaker PT Kalbe Farma plans to spend 500 billion rupiah ($41.17 million) to acquire a health food company this year, said Finance Director Vjongtius, the Kontan reports.
The firm plans to spend up to 1.5 trillion rupiah on capital expenditure this year that will be used to boost output, build new infrastructure and branch offices.
Kalbe Farma is targeting revenue growth of 14-16 percent in 2014 from last year's 16 trillion rupiah. (Kontan)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12145 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement