Mexico's Alfa says 4th-qtr profit down 31 pct
MEXICO CITY Feb 12 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Alfa said on Wednesday its fourth-quarter profit fell 31.1 percent compared with the same period last year.
In a regulatory filing, the company said fourth-quarter profit fell to 1.03 billion pesos ($78.69 million) from 1.5 billion pesos in the year-earlier quarter.
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's racist remarks dim Republican support
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |