Mexico's Alfa says 4th-qtr profit down 31 pct
MEXICO CITY Feb 12 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Alfa said on Wednesday its fourth-quarter profit fell 31.1 percent compared with the same period last year.
In a regulatory filing, the company said fourth-quarter profit fell to 1.03 billion pesos ($78.69 million) from 1.5 billion pesos in the year-earlier quarter.
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports