Mexico's Bimbo says Canada Bread deal to add 10.5 pct to revenue
MEXICO CITY Feb 12 (Reuters) - Mexican breadmaker Grupo Bimbo on Wednesday said it expects its acquisition of Canada Bread to add 10.5 percent to the Mexican firm's revenue.
Bimbo, one of the world's largest bread makers, also said it expects to receive all regulatory approvals for the deal in the second quarter.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid in cabin wall, suitcases of cash at hand