Mexico's Bimbo says Canada Bread deal to add 10.5 pct to revenue
MEXICO CITY Feb 12 (Reuters) - Mexican breadmaker Grupo Bimbo on Wednesday said it expects its acquisition of Canada Bread to add 10.5 percent to the Mexican firm's revenue.
Bimbo, one of the world's largest bread makers, also said it expects to receive all regulatory approvals for the deal in the second quarter.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |