Nigerian president sacks four ministers - source
ABUJA Feb 12 (Reuters) - Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan sacked four ministers including aviation minister Stella Oduah, a close ally, in the latest in a wave of government changes ahead of elections next year.
Jonathan also removed the ministers of Niger Delta affairs and of police affairs, and the deputy finance minister, the source said.
Jonathan dismissed his chief of staff on Monday, after overhauling his military high command last month. (Reporting by Felix Onuah; Writing by Joe Brock; Editing by John Stonestreet)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |