Russian minister to Iran for trade talks in April
MOSCOW Feb 12 (Reuters) - Russia's economy minister will visit Iran in April to discuss a broad range of trade issues, he said on Wednesday, following reports from Tehran of a possible barter deal involving Iranian oil exports.
"The trip will probably happen - it won't be in March but at the end of April," the minister, Alexei Ulyukayev, was quoted by state news agency RIA as saying. (Reporting by Douglas Busvine; Editig by Steve Gutterman)
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel