Russian minister to Iran for trade talks in April
MOSCOW Feb 12 (Reuters) - Russia's economy minister will visit Iran in April to discuss a broad range of trade issues, he said on Wednesday, following reports from Tehran of a possible barter deal involving Iranian oil exports.
"The trip will probably happen - it won't be in March but at the end of April," the minister, Alexei Ulyukayev, was quoted by state news agency RIA as saying. (Reporting by Douglas Busvine; Editig by Steve Gutterman)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |