U.S. fund Dodge & Cox has 5 pct stake in Saipem
MILAN Feb 12 (Reuters) - U.S.-based investment fund Dodge & Cox has a 5 percent stake in Italian oil services group Saipem , according to filings by market watchdog Consob.
There was no information about what Dodge's previous holding in Saipem, if any, was. Investors must inform Consob when their holding in a listed Italian company tops 2 percent and then when it exceeds 5 percent.
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts