U.S. fund Dodge & Cox has 5 pct stake in Saipem
MILAN Feb 12 (Reuters) - U.S.-based investment fund Dodge & Cox has a 5 percent stake in Italian oil services group Saipem , according to filings by market watchdog Consob.
There was no information about what Dodge's previous holding in Saipem, if any, was. Investors must inform Consob when their holding in a listed Italian company tops 2 percent and then when it exceeds 5 percent.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |