AIRSHOW-CFM wins $800 mln engine order from VietJetAir
SINGAPORE Feb 12 (Reuters) - CFM International said it had signed a deal valued at more than $800 million at list prices to provide engines for 21 Airbus A320ceo family aircraft of VietJetAir.
The aircraft order was announced on Wednesday at the Singapore Airshow.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data