AIRSHOW-CFM wins $800 mln engine order from VietJetAir
SINGAPORE Feb 12 (Reuters) - CFM International said it had signed a deal valued at more than $800 million at list prices to provide engines for 21 Airbus A320ceo family aircraft of VietJetAir.
The aircraft order was announced on Wednesday at the Singapore Airshow.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park