SoftBank CEO: Top 2 U.S. mobile operators hold oligopolistic position
TOKYO Feb 12 (Reuters) - SoftBank Corp Chief Executive Masayoshi Son said on Wednesday that the top two U.S. mobile operators have an oligopolistic position in the U.S. markets.
Earlier, Son declined to comment on reports that his company's subsidiary Sprint Corp was looking to buy U.S. rival T-Mobile US.
He also declined comment on U.S. regulators' reported scepticism about a potential merger between Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB