SoftBank CEO: Top 2 U.S. mobile operators hold oligopolistic position
TOKYO Feb 12 (Reuters) - SoftBank Corp Chief Executive Masayoshi Son said on Wednesday that the top two U.S. mobile operators have an oligopolistic position in the U.S. markets.
Earlier, Son declined to comment on reports that his company's subsidiary Sprint Corp was looking to buy U.S. rival T-Mobile US.
He also declined comment on U.S. regulators' reported scepticism about a potential merger between Sprint and T-Mobile.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |