Norway's Telenor Q4 core earnings below forecasts
OSLO Feb 12 (Reuters) - Norwegian telecoms group Telenor reported fourth-quarter core profit below expectations on Wednesday and said it expected stable margins in 2014.
State-controlled Telenor's adjusted earnings before interest, depreciation and amortisation rose 9.6 percent to 8.99 billion crowns ($1.47 billion), missing expectations for 9.20 billion crowns in a Reuters poll. ($1 = 6.1124 Norwegian kroner) (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi, editing by Gwladys Fouche)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee