Norway's Telenor Q4 core earnings below forecasts
OSLO Feb 12 (Reuters) - Norwegian telecoms group Telenor reported fourth-quarter core profit below expectations on Wednesday and said it expected stable margins in 2014.
State-controlled Telenor's adjusted earnings before interest, depreciation and amortisation rose 9.6 percent to 8.99 billion crowns ($1.47 billion), missing expectations for 9.20 billion crowns in a Reuters poll. ($1 = 6.1124 Norwegian kroner) (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi, editing by Gwladys Fouche)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade