Turkey hires banks for new 30-year bond
LONDON, Feb 12 (IFR) - The Republic of Turkey has opened books on a new long 30-year international bond issue, according to lead managers.
The sovereign, rated Baa3/BB+/BBB-, has set initial price thoughts on the new issue, which will mature in February 2045, at 6.75%-6.875%.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BNP Paribas and Goldman Sachs are the lead managers on the new issue. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Ukraine forces end rebel airport blockade
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources