Turkey set to raise USD1.5bn through 2045 bond
LONDON, Feb 12 (IFR) - The Republic of Turkey is set to raise USD1.5bn through its upcoming February 2045 international bond issue.
The sovereign, rated Baa3/BB+/BBB-, has tightened yield guidance on the offering to the final range of 6.70% to 6.75%, from initial price thoughts of 6.75% to 6.875% area.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BNP Paribas and Goldman Sachs are the lead managers on the transaction, which is expected to launch and price today. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data