Turkey set to raise USD1.5bn through 2045 bond
LONDON, Feb 12 (IFR) - The Republic of Turkey is set to raise USD1.5bn through its upcoming February 2045 international bond issue.
The sovereign, rated Baa3/BB+/BBB-, has tightened yield guidance on the offering to the final range of 6.70% to 6.75%, from initial price thoughts of 6.75% to 6.875% area.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BNP Paribas and Goldman Sachs are the lead managers on the transaction, which is expected to launch and price today. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Fiercest fighting in days hits Syrian border town |