Japan's Abe says up to BOJ to decide on policy means
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said on Wednesday it was up to the central bank to decide on specific monetary policy means to ensure its 2 percent inflation target will be achieved.
"The Bank of Japan has said it will take necessary adjustments taking into account upside and downside risks to the economy and prices. I expect the central bank to take appropriate action," Abe told parliament.
- Gaza rockets land deep in Israel as it bombards Palestinian enclave |
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Both candidates in Indonesia election claim victory; Jokowi ahead in more counts |
- Argentina, Netherlands set for battle, Brazil wonders what happened
- Former New Orleans Mayor Nagin gets 10 years in corruption case